We have served dozens of brides across all 50 US States.
We believe that every flower tells a story, and through our meticulous preservation process, we ensure that your cherished memories remain
as vivid as the day they blossomed. Our floral artist works closely with our clients to understand their preferences and the emotions tied to their flowers. This personal connection enables us to create uniquely meaningful preservation pieces.
The first part of this page speaks to the general process; the second part of the page is a detailed guide to our ordering process.
1. Complete the form linked below to share additional details of what you’re looking for. This will help us be able to start working on your order more quickly.
2. Pay your $150 USD deposit to secure a spot with our artist Jeanna. This deposit amount is non-refundable and will be subtracted from the total cost of your order. Click here to secure your spot!
3. Instructions for packaging your flowers will be sent via email. We will also update you to let you know once we have received them. Please note: in some cases, a customs and duties fee may apply, depending on the carrier. If this fee is paid upon arrival to our studio, we will include any amounts paid by Happy Fairy Art in your final invoice.
4. Design layout photos will be emailed to you for review, before we begin. Resin blocks smaller than 6" will be designed and created with the artist's choice of flowers that will fit best within the block.
5. Once you approve the final layout and design, we begin! At this time, an invoice for 100% of the remaining balance and shipping fee will be sent to you. The artist will begin the pouring process once full payment is received.
It can take between 4-6 weeks for pouring the various layers of resin and for it all to cure. Please note that you are able to request that any extra flowers be returned to you when we ship your order. The cost for this starts $40 USD or $50 CAD and depends on the amount of flowers requested.
Why is there a cost? It’s a timely process for us to dry the additional flowers; we also use brand new silica gel for any bouquets to ensure optimal drying results.
6. Photos will be sent to you once the product has been created.
7. Your final pieces will be sent to the photographer's studio for 2-3 weeks.
8. We will ship your item and share a tracking number with you so you can keep an eye on where your precious cargo is.
That was a lot of information, wasn't it?!
We want to ensure that what we are creating is what you’re looking for. Each piece is part of an important memory to you and we want to make sure that our clients are comfortable throughout the entire process.
Click HERE to share your details in our order form!
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.