We are based in Toronto and offer international shipping.
We understand the special connection you hold with your flowers, and how much they mean to you. We take the utmost care and time to delicately preserve and turn them into artistic keepsakes to remind you of your special day forever.
The first part of this page speaks to the general process; the second part of the page is a detailed guide to our ordering process.
1. Complete the form linked below to share additional details of what you’re looking for. This will help us be able to start working on your order more quickly.
2. Pay your $50 (USD) deposit. This deposit amount is nonrefundable and will be subtracted from the total cost of your order.
3. Instructions for packaging your flowers will be sent via email. We will also update you to let you know once we have received them. Please note: In some cases, a customs and duties fee may apply, depending on the carrier. If this fee is paid upon arrival to our studio, we will include any amounts paid by Happy Fairy Art in your final invoice.
4. Design layout photos will be emailed to you for review, before we begin.
5. Once you approve the final layout and design, we begin! It will take between 1-3 weeks for pouring the various layers of resin and for it all to cure.
6. Photos will be sent to you once the product has been created.
7. A final payment link will be sent to you, now that the piece is complete.
8. We will ship your item and share a tracking number with you so you can keep an eye on where your precious cargo is.
We understand there are a lot of steps in this process; however, we also want to ensure that what we are creating is what you’re looking for. Each piece is part of an important memory to you and we want to make sure that our clients are comfortable throughout the entire process.
Ready to get started? Click here to share your details in our Google form!
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.